At Manchester Health Academy we are uncompromising in our desire to provide a culture of academic excellence in a nurturing environment. Through a knowledge-led curriculum, we will equip our students with the experiences, values and behaviours which will enable them to take their place as active, successful and confident citizens with a sense of pride for Wythenshawe.
- To realise the potential for all our young people through inspirational teaching and outstanding opportunities.
- To support students’ personal development which will help turn dreams into reality so that all can fulfil their potential.
- To prepare students for the world of work through an emphasis on literacy, numeracy, punctuality, their behaviours, attitudes and attendance.
- To use health, the specialism of the academy sponsor to inspire and support students’ life choices.
- For all to experience our values of excellence, aspiration, leadership and success.