To be the local secondary provider of choice at the heart of our community.
To realise the potential for all our young people through inspirational teaching and outstanding opportunities.
Through a knowledge-led curriculum we will equip our students with the experiences, values and behaviours which will enable them to take their place as good citizens with a sense of pride for Wythenshawe and to be successful people who can turn their dreams into reality.
Academy Key Priorities
To enhance the successes achieved over recent years through a culture of aspiration and celebration, ensuring that all learners have the opportunities to fulfil their potential. For the coming year there will be a particular focus on:
- Deliver our curriculum intent so that students have a clear pathway of individual progression from entering the academy and beyond the completion of Key Stage 4.
- Developing teaching and learning to ensure that it enables learners to progress confidently onto the next stage of their learning journey.
- Improving attendance to ensure this supports standards of achievement across the academy.
- Students developing resilience in their learning.
- Ensuring that all learners have the core skills to successfully meet the challenges of any subject and understand how to progress through effective communication with their teachers.
- Aspiration and celebration. Excellence for all, regardless of starting point. This must include the provision of leadership opportunities for everyone at the academy.
- The specialisms of the academy sponsors and community partnerships will underpin and drive the above priorities.