Brooklands Library is a full public library situated within the Manchester Health Academy building.
Bank holidays we are closed. There is Disabled Access and Onsite Parking. Computer access within the library will shut down 15 minutes before the library closes.
- Tiny Tots and Toddler Time: Monday 11am -12pm, term time only. Come along and join in the fun for stories, songs rhymes, crafts and a healthy snack
For all families with a child under 5 FREE.
- Basic ICT Drop In: Wednesdays 2.45pm – 4pm. FREE.
- Reading Group: the last Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm – 7.30PM. It is for adults and is a very friendly group that enjoy great books, interesting reviews and light refreshments. New members are welcome. FREE.
- Golden Oak Book Club: Every 1st Tuesday of the month 3.45pm – 4.45pm. It is for and led by children. Under 8s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Friendly group for 8+ come along chat about books with snacks included FREE.
- Code Club: Every Weds evening 4pm – 5pm on the 1st Floor For all children 12 years and under, Term Time only. Under 8’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. FREE.
- Lego Club: Saturday mornings 10am – 12:30pm Fantastic Lego collection for all children ages 6 and over. Under 8’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. FREE.
- Booky Brooky Brew Stop: Join us for complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits. Last Friday of every month 10am – 12:30pm; 2pm – 4:30pm.
(There may be a charge for some services)
Moor Road, Wythenshawe, M23 9BP
Telephone:0161 245 7087
Brooklands Library Webpage
Manager Ann-Marie Smith says “Brooklands Library is a welcoming, open and modern space. It is a pleasure to be in and holds a fantastic stock of books and DVDs for all ages, with an especially good selection for under 5s.”