Free School Meals
It’s quick and easy to apply for Free School Meals using the online form or complete the form in this letter and then we can do it for you: New OFSM Letter
If you are receiving certain benefits, a FREE tasty and nutritious school meal is available for your children at Manchester Health Academy…BUT YOU MUST APPLY!
Look at the benefits:
- A free school meal for your child, which is good for their health and could help their learning.
- Savings for you, worth over £350 a year.
- Extra money for the school through Pupil Premium, worth at least £900 a year.
Remember, just registering your child for Free School Meals means that Manchester Health Academy receive the extra money even if you don’t take up the free meal. No one will know you have registered and it will not affect any other benefits you are claiming.
If you want further information, then please contact on 0161 998 3992 or email [email protected] ; everything you say will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Do you qualify?
Your child will be eligible for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit